Last Updated: February 2023
- AGE RESTRICTION. This Website is intended only for individuals who are 18 years of age or older. Any person under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited from using the Website and any such accounts will be terminated upon discovery.
- SOFTWARE LICENSE. The Company may make certain software available to you through the Website. If you download software from the Website, the software, including all files, images, and accompanying data, will be licensed to you by the Company for your personal, non-commercial use. The Company retains all title and intellectual property rights to the software. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the software, or attempt to decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or concert it to a human-readable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by the Company or its licensors, and may not be copied or used without permission.
- USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Website, you grant the Company a license to use the User Content in connection with its business operations, including but not limited to copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, performing, reproducing, editing, translating, and reformatting. You will not be compensated for any User Content. By posting User Content, you warrant that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post it, and the company may disclose your name in connection with your User Content.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COMPLIANCE. When accessing the Website or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Website and Service is subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and the use of intellectual property. You may not upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content that violates the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of a third party. You are solely responsible for any violations of law or infringement of third-party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted by using your account.
- NO WARRANTIES. Hunter Neeley makes the Site available on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind. You assume all risk and responsibility for any damages or loss that may result from your use of the Site or services provided in connection with the Site. Hunter Neeley expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding the Site, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Hunter Neeley does not guarantee that the Site or services will meet your requirements or be uninterrupted or error-free.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. Hunter Neeley’s liability to you is limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hunter Neeley shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, including special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data, arising from or in connection with your use of the Site or services provided in connection with your use of the Sites. This limitation applies regarding of the cause of action, whether arising from breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- AFFILIATED SITES. Hunter Neeley has no control over, and is not liable for, any third-party websites or materials. The Site may be linked with the websites of partners and affiliates and references. Hunter Neeley makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of information provided by these sites and assumes no responsibility for any unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on these sites. If you access third-party content through the Site, you acknowledge and agree that Hunter Neeley makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third-party content.
- PROHIBITED USE. Hunter Neely imposes certain restrictions on your use of the Site and services provided in connection with the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or services, including accessing content or data not intended for you, attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or services, interfering with service to any user, host, or network, using the Site or services to send unsolicited email, forging any packet header or part of header information in any email or posting, and attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble any source code used by Hunter Neeley in providing the Site or services. Any violation of systems or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
- GOVERNING LAW. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state of court located in Denver, Colorado or the United States District Court for the District of Colorado.
- CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact Hunter Neeley by using the “Contact” link in the website navigation.
Want insider access?
Subscribe to the Scaling Success newsletter
Our emails provide an abundance of valuable content, actionable tips and tricks, and is designed with you and your success in mind.