Last Updated: February 2023
Hello! This is Hunter Neeley. Just like you, I care about my personal information online, so I want to make sure you know what happens to your information when you visit HunterNeeley.com. Please read this whole policy to make sure you understand it.
A. What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you, like your name, IP address, and email address. We collect personal data from you in different ways, including:
- Signing up for our email course, optins, or newsletter
- Joining our waitlist
- Making a purchase
- Asking us a question or contact us
- Attending webinars
- Using our community
B. Why Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
We collect your personal data for these reasons:
- To give you access to resources, products and other deliverables you opt-in for.
- To reply back to your contact requests.
- To process a transaction, a refund, or for questions related to billing and/or shipping.
- To send you emails, SMS and voicemails with content related to HunterNeeley.com, marketing, entrepreneurship and more.
- To gather analytics on who visits our website and how they engage with our website.
- To market or re-market to you on third-party platforms such as but not limited to: Google, Facebook.
C. Who Can See Your Data?
We use other companies and platforms to help us collect and access your data. These companies have agreed not to use your personal data in any way that we don’t allow. Some of these companies include:
- Financial transaction processors
- Customer service communication platform
- Contest and survey platform
- Email and SMS communication paltform
- Marketing funnel providers
- Website management services
- Website design and programming services
- Community platform
- And other tools or platforms we may use in our business operations
D. Cookies and Similar Technologies
E. Your Rights to Correct, Erase, and Take Other Actions with Your Data
We want you to have control over your data. you have the right to see all the data we have for you, ask us to crrect it, erase it, object to how we use it, ask for it to be exported, and ask us to stop using it in a certain way. Although we have some rights to limit what you can do with your data, we believe it’s your data, so we’ll try to follow your requests whenever we can (when we deem reasonable). We’re not a company that makes money from the sale of your personal information. To do any of the following, please contact us.
H. Your Right to Withdraw Consent
If we’ve asked for your permission to collect or use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind and withdraw your permission. You may contact us to withdraw your consent.
I. Privacy Concerns, Contacting Us, and Complaints
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy or this policy, you can contact us. If you feel like your privacy issue hasn’t been resolved after contacting us, you have the right to file a complaint with a respective government agency.
J. Do Not Track Signals
We don’t currently follow “do not track” signals from browsers or other sources.
L. Legal Disclosures of Personal Information
If the law requires it, or if we believe it’s necessary to protect our rights, property, or the safety of others, we may disclose your personal information.
M. DMCA Disclosures
We follow the Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998. If a copyright holder files a complaint, we may have to disclose information we have for you as part of the compliance process.
N. Security Measures
We have security measures in place, like SSL protocols, to protect your information from loss, misuse, or alteration. However, we can’t guarantee that these measures will always work. If we have a data breach, we’ll let you know as soon as possible, following the laws and the FBI requirements for data breaches.
O. Third-Party Websites
We may link to other websites, but we don’t control their privacy policies. Please make sure to read those privacy policies before giving out your personal information.
P. Sale of Our Business
If we sell our website or business, your personal information may be transferred to the new owner.
Want insider access?
Subscribe to the Scaling Success newsletter
Our emails provide an abundance of valuable content, actionable tips and tricks, and is designed with you and your success in mind.